* Construction of the identification decoder 406 "4 Lines"
- Programmed PIC alone: cost 15€ including postage
- To build the decoder "4 lines display”, 3 elements are necessary: "a programmed PIC + 4x20 Display + undrilled PCB" cost 27€ + shipping [Available = 3]
* Construction of Doppler 3V2 Montreal (VE2EMM)
To build the Montreal Doppler 3V2 must recover:
- Files ".hex" to enter in the PIC (Sce VE2EMM)
- PCB files (Sce VE2EMM)
If necessary, I can program the PIC (cost: only shipping), but neither PIC nor the PCB are provided.
- Frame decoder of 406 beacon "4 lines display", assembled and tested,
- PCB of the "half-cube" beacon, etc ...
Please contact the author
F 1 L V T
> Annexes: DIY constructions, Tools
> Construction and components
All necessary construction elements (drawing PCB , components list , program microcontrollers ) can be downloaded from this website [except for the program of the frame generator per requirement to enter an identifier in the frame] .
Following the request, some hard to find components can be provided to members of the associations ADRASEC to facilitate the construction in the limit of small stocks available.
* Construction of frame generator
For a programmed PIC 16F88, you must specify the number of the department. The PIC will be programmed with an identifier like "AD9601" for # 1 of ADRASEC 96.
Cost: 5€ including shipping (postal address in the French nomenclature).
* Construction of "La Plume"
To build the beacon "La Plume", 2 elements are necessary:
- A PIC 16F88 programmed “frame generator” (5€),
- A set of "2 PCB undrilled + 8 PIN Diodes", cost 12€ + postage shipping [Available = 2]
Contact : F1LVT@yahoo.fr